I hate people who 'berkayu tiga'.
Walao, why be with other guy when u're with him ?
U've hurt him deeply u know that ???
I seriously hate people like this !
------> ELIZABETH WONG <--------
U've hurt my best friend and i'm not going to forgive u !
U told him u're now a couple with another guy in kuching, and will couple back with my fren wen he go back kuching. WTF !
such nonsense !
You DON'T deserve him. u DON'T !!!
Stupid girl !
Walao, why be with other guy when u're with him ?
U've hurt him deeply u know that ???
I seriously hate people like this !
------> ELIZABETH WONG <--------
U've hurt my best friend and i'm not going to forgive u !
U told him u're now a couple with another guy in kuching, and will couple back with my fren wen he go back kuching. WTF !
such nonsense !
You DON'T deserve him. u DON'T !!!
Stupid girl !




0 Comment:
Post a Comment