I still cant believe it, u fall for the lie that ur roommate told u about seeing me holding hands and crossing the road with a foreign student. ( Ala to be exact ).
And kept on suan me about this.
My laptop is nearly condemned by ur 'sourness'.
I didnt hold hands with Ala ok? I'm just pulling ala to cross the road as there are cars coming n he's busy waving hand to his frens n didnt notice cars coming...
I DIDN'T hold hand wif him... T_T
You dont believe me.
U dont even trust me, do u ??
I'm sad about that.
I'm even furious about that.
But others kept on telling me i should be happy instead that he'll get jealous over this.
His roommate n Ah Liang keep on telling me He's not happy.
I'm not happy for the whole afternoon oso wat ~
In the end Liang told me they're just playing n testing him...
they told me Jo's relieved when he found out his frens are just playing with him.
If not he's 'sour' for the whole afternoon...
So, are u happy enuf that i DIDNT CHEAT ?
and hey, i'm not ur gf, so i can do whatever i like right ?
What for i have to bear all ur 'sourness' like this ?
T_T
I'm dismayed that u didnt even choose to trust me in the 1st place.
Schadenfreude
2 days ago




0 Comment:
Post a Comment