Sometimes i feel a bit furious over the laziness inside me.
I NEED to sleep at least 8 hours everyday.
I WANT to sleep and wake up naturally...
But
whenever i set my alarm to wake up in 5 or 6 hours time,
EVERYTIME the plan failed.
Either i off the alarm sub-conciously or the alarm really didnt rings at all.
and I'll always snooze the alarm... ( and i can snooze till 2 hours )
What more to say to wake up in 3 or 4 hours time...?
What a loser.
There's only one thing that will force me out of bed.
No , not food.
IS people waking me up.
I need a human alarm.
It's effective.
and It's proven effective for so many times .
and the other thg that will force me out of bed is to plan an activity with me before hand like going out for lunch or dinner or watever...
So i started to ask people to wake me up.
Last night i asked Han Chee, and in the morning i asked him.
And i really wake up right ON TIME.
I really need a human clock.................
for this month, maybe ?
Schadenfreude
2 days ago




0 Comment:
Post a Comment