RSS

Pages

Love is Blind. He is Blind.

Is it just me or It's really true that Mr.F is starting to get 'separated' from us ?
I hang out with him together with the others at Tebrau today,
and I feel like he's not-that-close already.
I dono how to describe that feeling, but i'm sure most of us can feel the same as me. Maybe.

I do hate her for snatching him from us.
It's kinda strange to see the seat beside me empty and unoccupied.
Sometimes i just wish to bind him to his chair n prevent him from moving to the OTHER cubicle.
and i really feel like shaking him whenever i see his over-happy face wen coming back from THERE.

Yeah, maybe something canot be stopped,
But the one beside can always see things clearer than the one involved.
I distrust her.
I really do.
From all the lies she kept on telling me n others...
and even asked me to lie for her.
Evil.

I still remember how she intended to 'seduce' Ah Liang.
and kept on bragging to me that he's starting to fall for her trap.
Phui !
and i really laughed out wen ah Liang showed me her msg.
She kept on using 'i'm jealous u always bring jenny out' la...and 'u want to become my bf ha?'..' How i wish i have a bf'...when she actually ady has one.
walao...
How thick is her face ?

I still canot forgive her for wat happened at UTP.
I canot imagine WHY she has to ALWAYS show off that she can seduce EVERY GUY.
Reli reli reli tulan when she get near to Ah Jo and even cling to his arm for the whole day when she knew that im very close to him the day before.
and then come back and show off to me she talked to him.
I nearly killed her.
And didnt she always brag that she's a very good athelic?
Then why u still want to act like u're so weak and need him to give u a hand wen jump down from a levelled walkway when it's not so high at all ?
I can even jump without anyone's help.
And He told me u dont even want to let go of his arm ( yes, he borrowed u his ARM, not HAND cuz he got head to think ) after you come down.
People oso want to shake u off la, pantai !
And u cried and tell me a total different story when asked for my forgiveness.
How can i forgive u when u still tell lies to me ?


Maybe there's 0.01% possibility that she has changed,
but HAHA...what a joke...

How i wish that he is not that stupid to fall again for her.
But...

sigh...
I just wish that she'll not hurt him AGAIN.



P/s : By any chance anyone read about this and thinks i'm talking about you, pls la, I'm not talking about YOU. or HER. Don't perasan.

0 Comment: