RSS

Pages

I didnt ask for this.

I didn't mean to let things be like this.

I don't mind at all if dad are to let u study in private college or send u elsewhere.
I really don't.
I'm happy with what i have.
I'm glad for the arrangement,
for I wouldn't have met the sweet frens i have now if i'm arranged to study in college 4 years ago.


My sis told me my mum 'force' her to study F6 instead of college.
Eventhough my dad wanted to let her do college.
Reason is that she thinks my dad is not fair at all,
as he forced me to study F6 eventhough i don't want in the first place.
and caused me to waste 2 years studying science. ( he wanted me to become a biotechnologist )
and said wanted to wait for me to come back and wanted to say my dad in front of me.

My sis choosed to study F6 bcos of this.
to prevent my parents from quarreling again.

I know my sis is furious and jealous that my mum stands by me more than her,
But I didn't ask for it ok ?

I'll talk to mum...if she'll ever listen.


But hey, wat u've said just now had just hurted me, deeply.
I'm sure mum loves u the same as me.
I didn't ask to be favoured more.

0 Comment: