And well...We celebrate it with his family.
not-so-romantic i'd say.
We have BBQ that night.
We didnt eat much though eventhought the food is nice.
The kids are damn noisy and cryings can be heard more than 20 times that night.
Call it a romantic birthday ?
Well..I Really really don't know what to buy for him for his bday as guy's present is really really hard to buy.
It's either too expensive or too boring.
I liked Hui San's idea of making love coupons, but then....
I dont have the time and it's kinda hard to find printing shops in Kuching ( and since Wan Chen is not in Kuching, it'll be harder to do this kind of stuffs... =P ).
And i'm somehow a little lazy to do it. heheh....
So after a whole afternoon of last-minute shopping with my cousin before i go to Negeri Sembilan, I finally bought a wallet.
=.=lll
I know it's soo not-creative.
But that'll do la..
I'll make better presents next time by myself.
And know what, my mum helped me to make that box while i'm away.
It might look familiar to some of my friends cuz my mum 'recycle' it from the 'leftover' of the wrappers of the present my frens gave me last time. heheh...
And the box reli look like bought from the shop.
My mum is reli good in making boxes.
It might look familiar to some of my friends cuz my mum 'recycle' it from the 'leftover' of the wrappers of the present my frens gave me last time. heheh...
And the box reli look like bought from the shop.
My mum is reli good in making boxes.
an 'extra' present. Souvenir bought for him while i'm away...
* I didnt mean to cuff him to me so early la...really! I buy it juz bcos the keychain looked nice. Haha...
* I didnt mean to cuff him to me so early la...really! I buy it juz bcos the keychain looked nice. Haha...




2 Comment:
ohhuhu.. i lik tat.. where u get it from?
u mean de keychain?
Got it from the rest stop on the way back near johor...
Post a Comment