I don't understand.
How come Ar Hong is "following" me EVERYWHERE ????
During 2nd year 1st sem, i was in his workbase, and i'm the 1st "J" victim of his.
I think he has a "favour" for those whose name started with J.
He must find fault with the Js...i duno why.
Jean and Jimmy were his "victims" too.
Thanks to him that i got a B for my studio. Stupid.
So, on the 2nd sem when we can change our studio master dy,
I tot i can get away from him by choosing kak Dash.
But then...
I run into him again.
I moved to sit with Chiou yann, Han Chee, Hui San n Tiong at their studio
and unluckily, Hong's studio was there too.
And argh~ he tot i was soooo nice to drop by to see him. =.="
Then during this sem, i tot i can run away finally cuz he's "kicked" out by us.
I mean, nobody choosed him as our lecturer anymore in 3rd year cuz everyone feared him.
So, i was so happy that i dont need to see him anymore.
But then, when i was juz happily settling down in Ah Jo's studio ( i sit wif him nw ),
i realised that Ar Hong is now the studio master of 4th year high-rise.
And he's currently in Ah Jo's studio.
and he tends to drop by the studio like usual..
"hello Jenny.......bla bla bla bla bla....*continue polluting my ears for god knows how long* "
Am i "lucky" or wat?
Pfff.....
shit lah~ why follow me everywhere ???
Schadenfreude
2 days ago




1 Comment:
cuz he's the digi man ma...
"I will follow you~"
sigh..dun mention him la. lucky my last sem final went well. phew~
Post a Comment