RSS

Pages

Being archi-tortured

How come i'm so unlucky huh?

My desktop is infected by stupid virus from the pendrive immediately after i clicked on the stupid 'new folder' thingy which is supposed to be a virus. Damn.
Kena lottery pun not so lucky.
It gives me only 1 stupid second and then the whole desktop shut down.
At least give me 1 minute to transfer my studio stuff la ok.

I know i should have scanned it but how am i supposed to scan with AVG ?
I wanted to install Kapersky last night but damn it, it keep on detect AVG which i've uninstalled already.
And i borrowed the pendrive to Jo b4, and he told me he ever plug it into the school lab's computer.
Ok, that explains why things get so serious with just one click !
Argh !!!

So now i cant get any last minute work done for studio 2mro and im 100% sure i cant even show him anything.
Im good as a piece of shit 2mro.
If the hard disc canot be saved, then my whole project condemn dy lo???
I dont have any extra copy, mind u.
ARGH ~!

The cpu is now at Jo's room.
I have to wait until he finished updating his Kapersky which will take 3 hours at least.
Die. That means 5am and that means i no need to do work already.
Congrats.

Maybe i'm not lucky with anything related to computers these days.
hmm...


What can i do?



Sleep of course.
-__-'''
And maybe say selamat hari raya to him 2mro with a sweet smile to cover everything up.

lalala....



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bf is having trouble with studio stuff this sem,
and he said maybe he has to re-sem with his condition now.

What am i supposed to say?

I know he has been struggling with it all these while.
He is not any better in architecture course as much as i do,
maybe we are not fit to be in this course to be frank.
What can i do?

I feel bad to even quarrel with him last night for some stupid reasons, when he is in the most tension mood.
I still cannot master the art of tolerating.
I salute hui san for her good management of long-distance relationship which for me, i sure die.
I admit I'm a very 'sticky' person.
ah well...whatever.

I can feel the 'panic' rising from him, the 'tension', the 'depression', the 'compression' whatever.. when he tell me all those studio problems.
And yet he's trying his best to cope with my selfishness of wanting him to accompany me.
It feels like seeing a man who is on the verge of breaking down and yet trying so hard to compose himself and make a joke out of it and go on.
makes my heart all gone sour.

I have a long way to learn....
to be more tolerate, sell less fishes, and what?
a supporter?
whatever.....

How i wish tis sem's nightmare will end soon...

to be honest, i don't want to involve in anything related to architecture AT ALL after graduating.
Ok, not that i dont want, but i dont have the ability to do so.
Im only the average student.
I dont have good presentation skills, i dont have good designs ideas and not to say construction knowledge, i dont have good PR, i dont have good maths ( i get 53 in Jahangir's structure test ONLY...laugh all u want ) and with all these, i cant see why ppl will hire me in architecture firm at all.

see my point ?

Why am i still here suffering then ?

0 Comment: