I have the craziest dream ever.
I dream that i'm back to Kuching, at Hui Sing Garden, at the road behind my grandma's house.
I was standing there then a dog, a brown stray normal dog came fetch me in a car ( a blue proton ? like my dad's old car ?? couldn't remember )
And it seems that i knew the dog pretty well cuz i jumped in the car immediately.
And then i got worried cuz i knew dogs can't drive.
Try to imagine the dog 'standing' on the driver seat with its two front 'hands' on the steering wheel.
And i kept asking the dog to let me drive instead cuz it's freaking dangerous as i can see that we're going to crash any moment.
We managed to avoid the road divider and turned into a small road which is sloping down.
I kept asking the dog to slow down but it pressed the accelerator even more ( i donno why it can even reach the accelerator ? O.o ) and donno why it suddenly stepped on the brake and the car 'flew' / 'jump' over a 2m high aluminium wall / fence when we're about to hit it.
and i woke up before the car crash down onto the ground.
-____-
And i had another dream about me n Jo visiting the vet after that.
I think 'our' dog ( a small big-eyed puppy ) is sick or sth lidat...-_-
but since when we have a dog?
Whats with all the doggy dreams here?
This is really stupid.
Schadenfreude
2 days ago





0 Comment:
Post a Comment