From small....
to BIG...
I've been saying that i wanted to buy a desktop eversince last year, and so this time i'm saying it for real.
I've been really really fed up by my stupid laptop ady.
First of all, it gets sorching hot in less than half an hour, even with a Rm100+ cooler pad underneath it. -____-"
Then the left arrow key passed away and the '=' key is almost dying.
And the speaker is spoilt. The loudest it can get is a tiny squeak. Maybe it has been friend with the mouse for too long.
And last but not least, the bluetooth.
Darn, I couldn't send files to my handphone and vise-versa anymore.
I have to rely on the red-tooth instead ( infra-red if u wish ) if i want to transfer file fr hp to comp and on the cable if i want to transfer file from comp to hp.
And and...I'm sure my laptop will commit suicide if i ask it to help me to do some rendering soon.
So, it's time.
Jo accompanied me to 'Century' last Saturday and choosed everything for me since i'm a computer idiot... heheh...
and in the end i paid Rm2355 ( give discount Rm2 -___- ) for everything.
Here's the receipt with every spec clearly typed out for those who wanna ask me what do i have inside my computer...
I have the urge to answer back my computer inside got My Computer, my document, my picture... -___-
So...Rm2k gone just like that. *sob*
But the price is cheaper than previous and my Cpu is not heavy at all. ^^
and and, since i have 2 computers now, i can do work in both room n studio !
P/s : i decided to give it a name, called 'desktop' ! nice ? =P




0 Comment:
Post a Comment