Been busy doing some 'not 3 not 4' stuffs again...
a scrapbook for the BF =D ( sorry I have to censor the title XD )
=P
It's supposed to be our 1st anniversary gift...
but u know lah...I'm lazy...XD
As I don't want to postpone it any longer,
so do pardon me for my lack of creativity when making the scrapbook...
The fastest way is to use stickers, deco tape and markers. heheh....
=PIt's supposed to be our 1st anniversary gift...
but u know lah...I'm lazy...XD
As I don't want to postpone it any longer,
so do pardon me for my lack of creativity when making the scrapbook...
The fastest way is to use stickers, deco tape and markers. heheh....
( Everyone, say hi to my sis's Mr Caterpillar. )
Luckily I managed to finish everything before 19 May,
exactly one month after our 1st anniversary. =D
And to celebrate our 1 year and 1 month anniversary...
we have dinner at a romantic cafe, Oregano.
Nice place, but the food is a little expensive..
It's a happy day. =)




2 Comment:
ni jiu hao le..
hahaha....I told u I'll help u celebrate also...so remember pay me for the food hor..
Post a Comment