Had a night out with WC, Irene, Xiao Feng n her Bf ( finally another new member =P ).
The meeting is mainly to discuss about the plan for Ai Ling's Bday next week. =D
We went to 'Courtyard', a cafe situated at Sarakraf Pavillion at Jalan Tabuan.
It's a new cafe, which I assume they operate the cafe just bcos there're not many ppl visiting Sarakraf ( a place selling Sarawak crafts, I think..I never been inside anyway..)
'Borrowed' this photo from the internet
the interior
We ( I actually ) opt for exterior seat so we're eating under a tree.
ordered fried man tou...ok la..
I cant help it, camwhoring is in my blood. =P
it's in her blood too. =P
Now u know the cause of me getting fatter by each day
Last but not least...presenting to u.....
The new couple =D
Love is in the air *throws confetti wtf*
The meeting is mainly to discuss about the plan for Ai Ling's Bday next week. =D
We went to 'Courtyard', a cafe situated at Sarakraf Pavillion at Jalan Tabuan.
It's a new cafe, which I assume they operate the cafe just bcos there're not many ppl visiting Sarakraf ( a place selling Sarawak crafts, I think..I never been inside anyway..)
'Borrowed' this photo from the internet
the interiorWe ( I actually ) opt for exterior seat so we're eating under a tree.
Last but not least...presenting to u.....
Love is in the air *throws confetti wtf*




0 Comment:
Post a Comment