RSS

Pages

Sunday Blue~

Tomorrow will start working.

And I'm having Sunday Blues already.


Hope everything went well..
I'm not good in social and not good in drawing autocad from scratch.
( I secretly wish that all I need to do is to amend the autocad drawings only. XD )
Eventhough Jo brings me to visit the firm already 2 days ago and the environment is kinda relax and comfy and he introduced some of his ex-colleague to me and they seems nice, but still......
Haih why im so anti-social,
why im so lauzy in architecture sure the boss shake his head lor...



Ok la, maybe I'm just having Pre-working stress now.


I HATE WORKING WHEN I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ENJOYING MY HOLIDAY WHAT


and I hate my expanding waist bcos I don't know what to wear to work so that I won't look so fat yadda yadda....
And I wish that I have my own car so that I dont have to follow my dad and thus need to reach office so early and go back so late. =(
I just wish that there's 48 hours per day bcos I don't have enough time to entertain myself.


Blah~
I shud just shut up and go to sleep now.



0 Comment: