RSS

Pages

I Can't live without this.

Been eating these eversince I'm back home in Kuching....


***


***


***


***


***


***


***


***


***




my favourite Kuching laksa!!!!! Sinfully delicious


*pic taken frm the net*



I love it to the extend that I have it for breakfast/lunch/supper for almost everyday.

Let me see...I had it on the night I arrived Kuching...on wednesday, the next morning, the following morning, yesterday morning, and damn it, today morning too.
Which means I had it non stop eversince I stepped down from the plane!

Gosh this is scary....


Sadly Luckily my Archi Firm is not Akimedia ( the one Jo's gonna work in ), bcos the firm is just located right NEXT to the famous laksa stall. omg.....

I envy him lar......

T____T



2 Comment:

Jeanjean said...

wahaha!!! You're one crazy woman. Really nice ma? I also wanna try leh

*JayNy* said...

to me it's super nice la...but those frm west malaysia usually cant accept bcos they say it's like curry mee. Bt it's not lah...so much diff lor..haha