RSS

Pages

超人飞到我手里咯~


After one and a half year of waiting, finally JAY released his 10th album《跨时代》!

And as his loyal fans, of course I'd risk anything to get my hands on his album.
which included my Rm80. damn expensive.
And there are 2 version, one is with metal casing and another is paperpack, but with 9 badges of his last 9 album.

And I choose the later one. So hard to choose!
I want metal casing, but I also want the badges.
And the shop assisstant asked me to get both when she sees my dissapointed look.
-.-


This time Jay become a dracula.
And well, I won't say how handsome or how ugly bcos I don't really mind.
All im concerned about is his song. haha..
Guess I've become more mature eh


My baby... =)

the back

free badges!

dissecting =p

the badges featuring his previous 9 album.

got stand some more. good.

*loves*

The lyric book...black as usual. 


Can't describe how happy I am listening to his new songs.
Of all songs, I thk my favourite is 好久不见 eventhough it's not the main song.

I wouldn't mind let him drink my blood. hahaha...*stares dreamily*


Too bad I can't make it to his concert this time. 
No money plus the ticket sold out in mere 2 hours in Singapore. Sigh.
But well, I suppose it's better to save money to go Shanghai.
Plus I already went to one of his concert 2 years ago. =)
Anyway, This album is great as usual.
Support original!
hahaha....XD




2 Comment:

Jeanjean said...

Naughty ar Jenny! Always Jay,Jay and Jay. I bet Joseph must be so jealous of him, hehe.

*JayNy* said...

If he loves me he should love jay too! haha