RSS

Pages

Tuesday Chill~


Celebrating Tuesday night... =D



Went to '人间茶坊' for dinner.
I only ordered drink because I was kinda broke.( saving money to buy Jay's album )



lots of teapots..




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Went to Hills again bcos Irene wanted to try the desserts at Chat cafe

Plus some local movie star is having autographing session there.
Not really interested in it actually until I realized who is it..



 
It's Lai Meng! and Huang Zhi Qiang, a singapore actor / director.
Don't recognise the other two though.





She is quite old already.
I liked her and I couldn't help thinking of her asking for her red mickey mouse bra in money not enough 2.


I love this movie!


A bit regret that I didnt rush down to take picture with Lai Meng..
And we manage to saw them going up to the hotel lobby after that ( we're going to Chat cafe ).
They sit at the lobby for some time and why oh why I didnt gather enough courage to go up to her to take photo.
ok I know why...bcos I dont know the other two actor n actress so paiseh if I requested to take photo with Lai Meng only. =X


But nevermind la...
maybe I can get signature from the soon-to-be movie stars I met that night too...


...
...


...


...


...



coming soon!



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Camwhoring in Pullman Hotel toilet!


what? canot ah?



Here's a view of Chat cafe, again.


white,clean and bright..

desserts of the night


Didn't order much that night as we're quite full already.












Basically all we did is more camwhoring ~





all uncencored pics. haha~


I have a bunch of really crazy but lovable friends. =)
This is the reason why I opt to have my internship in Kuching.
They make me happy!


2 Comment:

Wan Chen (花精灵) said...

i love tis.... <3

*JayNy* said...

wasei...all the way from Taiwan. haha