Today is my first day having internship in DNA,
in fact, I'm still lingering in the office eventhough it's past office hour already.
Haih, what to do, have to wait for my dad. T.T
The first day is better than i expected.
Well, better in the sense that I got the safetest place in the office.
I'm sitting facing the entire office and my back is towards the outside.
so no fear of being caught 'snake-catching' muahahaha~
But I have to take measure not to laugh or smile too much bcos one of the boss is sitting just opposite me.
we're sharing a table.
I'm damn stress when Pc and I are separated.
And we're both appointed leaders *gulp*
Hello...I don't think I can manage by my own. I'm so used to be under PC who knows what he is doing.
*cries*
As usual, we have a lot of trainees.
Only a handful of familiar faces..
But Im happy that Sofia n Xinni is coming back too.
And Cynthia is working with us too! =)
Helped Choon Hin, our senior, for today.
Drawing plans for a bangalow.
Easy. as the plan is simple and only used for model-making.
Feel kinda strange to be doing things for someone who used to be your senior. oh well..
And next, I'll be helping another person to draw elevation of a facade.
pretty simple as he already done the sketchup and it's just a little touchup.
Ah~Life is great in Kuching.
Oh wait, it's only the FIRST day.
I can't be too happy.
That's all gotta go...Im going home now! =D bye!




0 Comment:
Post a Comment