Helped the Bf to revamp his bedroom.
With wall stickers. =)
Quite cheap ( pirated ) but nice effect =)
leftover
The stickers are the pirated version so the cats which are supposed to be mirroring each other turned out to be the same.
So the Bf changed the design himself.
The effect is not bad.
looks like one cat is peeping the other one huh
The size is half of the original ones.
But for only Rm10 per piece, canot complain la.
It's not as easy as it looks because the stickers are cut into several pieces so you have to rearrange yourself like jigsaw puzzle.
And the stickers are fragile.
Not suitable for clumsy people definitely or you might tear it.
or maybe it's the pirated ones that makes it hard to peel off. I dono.
Ignore him
Nao I can see cats in the Bf's bedroom. Meow~
The bf is not done with his bedroom yet.
he wants to stick glow-in-the-dark stars on his wall.
romantic huh? hmm...... XD
P/s : The reason why his bedroom is of a strange shade of green is because he used the leftover paint which he used to paint the living room.
P/P/s : But I still don't understand why he will choose this type of green. even for the living room? Or maybe I just hate this green. too sharp if you paint the whole room.




0 Comment:
Post a Comment