Met up with Clement and Li Juan last Friday.
It's been ages since I last meet Clement and it's once in a bluemoon that all of us are in Kuching for that very few days so we met up at Tray's Cafe. =)
The 6 of us~ ( minus wan chen who put us aeroplane again -.- )
Camwhoring while waiting for food.
I doubt if the cute waiter recognize me or not. hee~
cute waiter caught on cam! hiak hiak~
Our drinks and food came shortly...
once again I ordered oreo crush =X
Fen very 'si bai'...come here order fried kueh teow. -.-
The fried Mali somehow taste bitter that night. Maybe they overfried it.
And So I 'complained' to the cute waiter *ahem
and surprisingly he changed for me. =D
And returned shortly to tell us mali vegie has finished so we changed to other food.
and told us it is indeed bitter bcos he taste it himself too. with a paiseh face. *aww
changed to pandan chicken. a tad too salty for my liking.
I think I'd just stick to my oreo crush when I come here next time.
More camwhoring~
And the cute waiter offered to help us take photo... =D
He so cute lah....smile to himself whenever he overheard we wat we said.
*ok I should stop this. haha
MORE camwhoring shots outside de cafe while waiting for Li Juan's bf to fetch her~
( actually we very sampat wan to see her bf )
neither us know that Fen is behind so we blocked her hahaha
Hopefully that we can meet up more often! =D




0 Comment:
Post a Comment