RSS

Pages

Random~


2 weeks of Holiday has finally comes to an end, and Im starting to rot at home already.
But then I dread going to work at the same time. Haih.
Anyway, here are some very random shots of what I've done in this two weeks?

********************

This is my favourite drink. Always buy it whenever I went to Sutera Mall in JB.
And Im happy to know that Kuching has it all along. aih, stupid me.
I love to 'pop' the yogurt ball in my mouth and feel the yogurt coming out of it. hahaha

Vanilla Bon!


********************


Had great meals whenever my sis decided to stay at home with me.

Yes, she cooks for me.
I just help to cut and wash...and eat.

 these is one of the luxurious meal we had. -.-
Salmon and Japanese curry!





I got help to marinate the Salmon one ok~
Ok, it is so simple that I just used lemon and salt. But hey it was delicious and it actually melted im my mouth. haha!



********************


The Bf finally came back from JB last Thurs after one and a half week. =D
The day after that he straight went for interview for job at IJong Architects.

Bought sotong ball ( Zhang Yu Shao ) at Hills. 
*Wan Chen you so bad make me addicted! *



It is the yummiest sotong ball I ever had!
It's even better with wasabi on it eventhough im not a big fan of wasabi.

camwhoring inside the car while waiting for Jo to finish his interview.


And yes, the Bf got a job. =D
Not much, after deducting EPF and all those.
But I guess it's like this for all fresh graduates.

And I'm relieved that he didn't went to apply for job at the firm my dad is working!
Cannot imagine if they really works together. -.-



********************

And to prevent myself from rotting at home...I played with my sis' collection of nail polishes..
She has a shoebox full with them. -.-

playing with the sparkling dust my aunt got her..

putting on her blings~

yes, I know they look ugly. haha~ whatever..



 ********************


My aunt gave us this famous shoe from her trip back from Holland, Paris, London...
How I envy her...can travel to so many places!
I want to have a rich husband too =X
  



 ********************

 Last but not least....I miss these two little devils




Playboy and Playgirl I miss you guys!
How are you two doing in the petshop now? T.T
I hope playboy wont get pregnant that fast. ( am still sticking to calling the white one playboy although she is a female...)
She is pregnant before we send her to the petshop. =(
And I miss her so much. T.T

I hope she still recognise me when we meet again in two and a half months time.


********************


Am going to help out at the monthly Pet Adoption Day at Matang tomorrow with the bf.
It's an event organized by SSPCA. ( Sarawak Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals )
Well, i donno how I came across this society but I'm glad I found out about it and I wanted to volunteer in helping all those animals the moment I stumbled across this society.
You can check out their facebook page here
And I'm excited to know that I can help. =)

And the boyfriend says he has a feeling that he's going to bring home some cats tomorrow.
He knows me so well. Hee~
I cant rear any animals at home bcos my dad hates them. So I'll be begging the bf to look after them. *big wet eyes*
We shall see tomorrow....=D



3 Comment:

Wan Chen (花精灵) said...

wei... got nice drink din recommend to me wor... T.T

jenny said...

haha...at kenyalang there...last time the corner shop that sell disc one ( outside). go buy. hahahaha

Wan Chen (花精灵) said...

ooooo... hahahaaa