As I've mentioned in my previous post, Jo and I are going to become volunteer at SSPCA's monthly Pet Adoption day.
And I'm glad we did because it's...well...fun.
or meaningful. *shrug*
But all i know is I feel satisfied after that. =)
This time the Pet adoption Day is held at Matang, behind E-MArt, at the newly opened 'The Animal Kingdom' Petshop.
They have some pedigree dogs and cats on display / sell there.
and of course, the price is expensive.
There are only 3 dogs there...
I wonder if anyone bought him in the end..so cute~
The huge St. Bernard. omg he is so adorable!
The pedigree cats on display...
so cute kan?? I like the up-turned ears!
cannot help laughing whenever i see his face
my favourite of all
a maine coon! 10kg~
tortoise corner...which im not really interested.
snakes and spiders...
Not long after that, the volunteers of SSPCA came.
There are only 6 person including Jo and I.
the 'head' of the Volunteers briefed us on the price, and after that all we need is to attend to the buyer's needs.
Pretty easy huh, but not really for me because I'm not good in socializing.
And damn, I know nothing about cats. ( I only know rabbits. fml )
But It's fun anyway. =)
I get to play with whichever cats and puppies I like =)
We have 5 puppies..4 are sold in the end.
I like the one on the left
How can you resist puppy eyes?
The crowd is bigger than I expected.
Met quite a few malays who loves cats to the extend that they already have 9 cats and they adopted 2 more. Whoa.
The adult cats are sold at Rm30 each, all neutered and vaccinated.
The Kittens and puppies are sold at Rm30 plus extra Rm20 for a neutering form to be used when they turn into adults.
Some of the cats we have there...around 10+
the bf loves cats
This beautiful Persian is very timid.
He keeps on hiding under the newspapers.
A family adopted him and later returned him and requested for exchange because he keeps on losing fur and dashed away whenever they let him out.
Poor little thing...
But not long after that the Malay woman with 9 cats bought him.
She is so confident of taking care of him and I'm glad he'll be in safe hands now.
After all, he is my favourite.
hah! so cute~
Had a break around noon and we have free buffet. =D
Walked around and found this cat on the table..
Oh gosh...So ugly! Why on earth do they want to color this cat?
Back to our post...and camwhored with the little cuties =)
Jo's favourite
the cat rolling its eyes. What? don't like take photos with me meh?
I like this puppy too!
After 4 of the puppies are being sold, the 'head' called SSPCA and asked them to send in another batch of black puppies.
Didnt get near them much becauseof the overwhelming smell of poo.
But the off-white one is damn cute!
The 4 hour activity ended pretty soon and we're given this free keychain from the shop and free drinks too. =)
The 4 Hour activity is enough to make me exhausted like hell.
I dono why, maybe I've been standing too long =X
But then I love it!
Too bad the bf's mum doesn't allow him to bring animals back bcos his sis just had a baby.
=(
We can help by fostering the animals for one or two months until they found their new home as there are always not enough space for them at the shelter. so sad.
IF only my dad will let me..Which is impossible. Haih.




4 Comment:
OMG!.. soooo cute!!!! :D
indeed they are.. =)
We'll b having one this weekend.:o)
too bad im in kuching, not penang~ Je
Post a Comment