RSS

Pages

Family Trip : Melaka 10-13 July - Part I

I choose to go back to UTM on the 9th of July.
And because my mum is worried abt me going back alone so my family end up going to Johor with me. -.-lll
And since they're going to Melaka on the next day so I tagged along as I'm more familiar with Melaka.

We stayed at The Baba House for 3 days 2 night.

The lobby

the interior - the bathroom is on the left of the basin.

I like the basin..but this design ( the stupid tap ) makes it hard for us to wash our face as the water will splash all over the floor.

my sis

The room is okay, but the bathroom sucks.
It is way too small.
even the bathroom at U hotel ( at Taman U ) is bigger.
and the door of the bathroom is so not strategic.
Which means when u open the door, u will hit the person standing by the basin outside.


After chucking our luggage into the room, we went out to find food as it's already 2 something in the afternoon.
I brought them to try chicken rice balls since they never try it before.

and they agree that normal chicken rice is tastier.


After lunch, I brought them to tour around the historical site...

Melaka river...as usual...

my sis with Christ Church

went inside the Architecture Museum...*yawn*

on the way to visit St Paul

my dad n I

my mum n my sis..

my parents

have to teach her how to pose..

it's very happening as there are people playing guitars and singing...some church activities going on I guess

I forgot who lies underneath already



A lot of people agrees that my sis and I are very different.
And I agree too.
We differ a lot in terms of height *ahem*,
look, and personality.
Let the photos clarify my points...


my sis...

and me.

can u see our difference? -.-


My mum was like wtf? when she sees the way I pose for photos.


ma parents.

A famosa...spot the gila girl



inside Dataran Pahlawan

then to the Maritime Museum

my mum acting cute. -.-


Hang Tuah and his assisstant

my sis is catching up with my stupid skill... ngek ngek..

see...not bad..

what's inside?

rest at the waterfront

kincir air..

spot the crazy girl

no, not this one

this old man is finding gold in the river..I wonder if he did manage to find it

Had cendol before we head back to our room. =)
Not so nice though...I donno whc one is the best. any recommendation?


We went to Dataran Pahlawan for shopping at night.
Imagine that.


I'm kinda pissed that neither of them do their 'homework' before coming here.
They don't know what's in Melaka and imagine going to Melaka's shopping centre to shop and not Jonker Street on friday night?
Even when I already reminded them a lot of times.
I mean, they're going to KL too, why not shop there if all they want is to shop in shopping centres?


0 Comment: