Had a mini gathering with my old high school best friends before I leave Kuching at a cafe named 'Double Woodhouse cafe' ( 木木小屋 ) at Padungan.
There are a lot of people and there are 7 of us so we are seated at the back of the cafe.
The so called back of the cafe is actually a bar and it's SO noisy we have to shout so get ourselves heard.
but it gets ok in the end.
The interior design is quite nice but the service sucks.
we need to wait for more than half hour for our drinks. *angry*
rattan sticks as the main deco
and also lighting..
finally my food arrives -.- yucky food.
catching up with each other's life
2 of my old F4-F6 good frens Hui Liang and Lee Juan
We used to stick together ( Fen, Lee Juan and I ) in class and those were the happiest time.
WC is in the next class and we only hang out more often during F6 ( or aftr F6 I forgot hee ).
but she is the only friend who 'grew up' with me since primary 1. =)
Hui Liang is also in the other class but she never fails to come 'visit' us during recess time.
Adeline is closer to me in class as she sits beside me in science lab but then slowly she joined our gang =)
Tyan is also in my class back then n she sits in front of me but she never reli joined our gang until we graduate.
It's nice to hang out together again.
(ok la actually we only meet up with Lee Juan n Hui Liang, the rest of us always hang out one.)
But somehow I have a strange feeling when seeing them and feels like they're like strangers to me ady.
Or maybe it's bcos it's been sooooooo long since we all last hang out. ( 2 years ago? )
Fen n Wc..
Lee Juan n fen
me with tyan....miss u so much my dear ex-roommate. =(
tyan n adeline
random :
Fen's kiwi drink
Group photos before we leave...
without flash
with flash..
There are a lot of people and there are 7 of us so we are seated at the back of the cafe.
The so called back of the cafe is actually a bar and it's SO noisy we have to shout so get ourselves heard.
but it gets ok in the end.
The interior design is quite nice but the service sucks.
we need to wait for more than half hour for our drinks. *angry*
We used to stick together ( Fen, Lee Juan and I ) in class and those were the happiest time.
WC is in the next class and we only hang out more often during F6 ( or aftr F6 I forgot hee ).
but she is the only friend who 'grew up' with me since primary 1. =)
Hui Liang is also in the other class but she never fails to come 'visit' us during recess time.
Adeline is closer to me in class as she sits beside me in science lab but then slowly she joined our gang =)
Tyan is also in my class back then n she sits in front of me but she never reli joined our gang until we graduate.
It's nice to hang out together again.
(ok la actually we only meet up with Lee Juan n Hui Liang, the rest of us always hang out one.)
But somehow I have a strange feeling when seeing them and feels like they're like strangers to me ady.
Or maybe it's bcos it's been sooooooo long since we all last hang out. ( 2 years ago? )
random :
Group photos before we leave...
p/s :
Izit me or it's the camera, I can't find the right mode for me to shoot nice photos under low light places unless i use flash. But I'm satisfied la since the photos didn't turn our blur.
*maybe I could use some help here, Jimmy ?*
Izit me or it's the camera, I can't find the right mode for me to shoot nice photos under low light places unless i use flash. But I'm satisfied la since the photos didn't turn our blur.
*maybe I could use some help here, Jimmy ?*




0 Comment:
Post a Comment