Attended Jo's 5th sister's wedding dinner somewhere end of May ( ya, a very out-dated post ).
His sis started dating around the same time as Jo and I.
Now, it's only Jo who are not married YET.
and I do have the pressure from his family n relatives who keep on pestering us to get married. -_-lll
sorry lor, still very early.
with parents, obviously.
I got a fright when I saw her that day.
Obviously makeup do change a person's look.
I think I'd skip heavy makeup IF i'm the one getting married lor...
eat...
yum seng...
kiss before cut the cake.... =P
the kids....I hate the one on the far right. boy, he's sooooooooooooo damn naughty and noisy i'd spank him hard if hes my kid.
Last but not least...
being forced to take photo on the stage while everyone is eating, so damn malu can die...
Now, it's only Jo who are not married YET.
and I do have the pressure from his family n relatives who keep on pestering us to get married. -_-lll
sorry lor, still very early.
I got a fright when I saw her that day.
Obviously makeup do change a person's look.
I think I'd skip heavy makeup IF i'm the one getting married lor...
Last but not least...




0 Comment:
Post a Comment