RSS

Pages

Sematan Palm Beach 13/6-14/6 - Part I ( The beach )

On the 13th of June, the 9 of us went down happily to Sematan Palm Beach.
This is the 2nd time I went there. The last time was with Jo's friends.

The Journey was tiring.
Just imaging 2 guys n 3 gals in a Kelisa on a 100+KM bumpy journey holding a big birthday cake.
But it's all worth it when we get a glimpse of the blue sea. =D


Sidetrack a bit, we actually planned this trip so as to celebrate Irene's birthday which is on the 14th. And yeah, I love birthdays, bcos I get to plan for surprises. =D


the lobby.


We paid RM330 for a family chalet ( 4 beds ).


our chalet!

got 'upstair' some more....hee~

the view from our room...can see the sea. yay!

blue blue sky with tall tall coconut trees...

but do beware of falling coconuts thought...

3 something in the afternoon....the beach is empty.

love this pic <3


The sea in Kuching is at its clearest in mid-year, and quite blue.
But well, not that type of 'blue' and 'clear' u get at Redang or Pangkor thought...
And u can't see any fishes too...NOT EVEN ONE. only sand. -__-lll
that's the best it can get...



the other 1 is the 'leftover' one. bcos he got no partner. ngekngek...

Jo and I again, =P

off to beach we go!

Got ppl fly kite neh~

got boat neh~

Jo carrying me around in the water...wee~! ^^

I found a fun way to play water....fall face first into the water. syok!

us in the water...except WC who's not able to

attacking Peter... =p

The new couple with the big oyster...

the old couple without any oyster.

it's either I'm 'not-that-heavy' or my bf is strong. =P

or maybe both. =D

a bunch of gymnasts...

guys..... *shake head*

do re mi fa....
hahahahahaha i kept wanting to laugh everytime I zoom in to Peter's face ( 2nd left ).



i may be short, but i can jump high. muahahaha....

but sometimes i jump too high till the gravity oso canot pull me back..... hee~

pose lagi...

i can jump high and also run fast. XD

double J jump. hee~

love on the beach. =D

see I got diamond ring. XD

love love love everywhere... -.-

the photographer. XD

searching for hermit crabs...

we found mr.starfish!

hi

i want become starfish too.

help Jo to do some special sand massage..

we float from palm beach to dono where in this orange little canoe....

no.....water.......die.....

*crawls to jenny*....'eh dont die...'

don't die pls....I not yet give u the diamond ring...

and I faster rise from my death n he gives me the diamond ring n we live happily ever after. the end. wtf

time for the sun to set.

ah, so beautiful. =D




The sun is setting and our 'birthday surprise' shall begin. =P


2 Comment:

Jeanjean said...

So nice! Your Ah Jo is getting rounder. Haha. And you look thinner in the photos. Weh... when are you going back to UTM ?

*JayNy* said...

haha...i look round also, but I photoshop myself...hehehe....
Im going back this thursday. you?