RSS

Pages

Jo's Bday @ The Junk - 28/6

It's Jo's Bday again. =D
This time I'm getting him a box of Gundam. -.-lll
Use my own Internship money to buy one neh...XD

Bought it from lowyat.net. XD so it's cheaper by RM30...


I think i'm a failure as a gf, bcos I only wrap the gift, buy the cake n decide on the place to eat on the day of Jo's bday itself. XD
all last minute one....( hope he wont see this )
I even forgot to wish him Happy Bday at midnight. -.-lll

the exterior...

we dine in a nice place called 'The Junk'


I've been wanting to dine here since dono how many years ago bcos the interior seems very nice but the price is too expensive for me....


without flash. and yeah, I officially start using my new cam that night. hehe

happy. =D

he's even happier... =D

opens the present with the dining knife...-.-lll

with his present. =)

I made that card very very last minute....shhh....

=)

Ahh...candles. =) and my yummy mango crush...


They also give us a bottle of plain water...


the bf checking out his love...

while the gf moodily slurp on her mango crush.... =P

the seafood pizza arrives! Rm30 plus lei~don't play play...

the bf sniffing on the pizza....the smell alone can make u go crazy with hunger ady.


The pizza is wonderful. So many seafood and is really worth the prize. =D
We only order pizza...bcos it's really expensive to dine there...
plus i'm paying for it... XD


cake time!


I bought a slice only...bcos I'm poor. hehe....
plus it's enough for the two of us to eat already what....

after dinner full ady...

play with my camera...

love the pinhole mode. hehe...


I paid Rm50 for everything.
A bit surprised as it's not as expensive as i expected it to be.
=D


the bf is happy, and the gf is happy too. <3


Happy happy.... =D


0 Comment: