RSS

Pages

To hell and back

Last Monday, which is the day I'm supposed to wake up feeling happy bcos I don't have to work anymore.
But Instead, I wake up having fever and headache and dizzy and my body feels like being crushed by unknown forces.


It's like that for the whole day and I ended up missing Transformer, which Im supposed to watch that night. Rm20 tickets gone ( mine n Jo ), just like that.
F! I did try to go, but ended up rushing back home before even reaching bcos the headache got worst.


And the next day I expect everything will be fine, but hell no, it got worst.


I woke up with a dull pain at my stomach, nauseated, and very uncomfortable.
In the afternoon it got worst, my stomach is getting so painful, like menstrual pain, like gastric, but i think it's a combination of both because the pain is tearing me apart.
I got diarrhea and vomited later on.
And with the pain altogether I couldn't stand anymore and had my sis call Jo to send me to the hospital in the evening.

And the doctor said, since I cant take any medicine nor food without vomit them all out, it's best to have me on drip.

and i found heaven.


The 3 hours in the hospital is the best relieve I ever had in that day.
No more pain as the nurse inject some pain-free liquid into my blood.
half hour before that I was literally wailing in pain.
but after i was allowed to go home, the effect wore off and I was wailing in pain agn untill god knows how many hours until I finally get some sleep.

The next day the pain is gone. =D
and I was happily eating soggy porridge and drinking Milo for the first time.
and the next day, I was craving for heavy-tasting food like salted fish and sour plum.
and today, I had my bowl of laksa. Yum!
How good it is to be able to eat !!!! =D


The good news is, I'm thinner by 3kg ! *happily throws confetti in the air wtf*
But I'd rather exercise till I die to lose that 3kg rather than to go through those excruciating pain.

2 Comment:

Jeanjean said...

whoa... immediately lose 3 kg ar? Poor my Jenny. Hopefully Jo will feed you more after this. * huggies*

*JayNy* said...

erm, i thk i dont want to add on anymore kg...haha...anyway thanks jean jean *hugs*