Irene is a clever girl and the previous bday surprises doesn't really work bcos she always know what happen. pfff!
So, since this is our first big surprise for her, we need to consider a lot of things.
So, the simplest thing is of course to make her not suspicious. duh.
And in order to make her not suspicious, first we have to 'act' like we really celebrate her bday early in the night and then to 'really' surprise her when the clock strikes 12.
In that way she will thought that we already celebrate her bday and then she won't look forward to anymore 'surprise' later in the night. *I feel so clever already. wtf*
So, back to topic.
After dinner, Ai Ling and Wan Chen sneaked the small bday cake we bought earlier to the lobby.
( we bought a big and a really small cake. The small one is for acting purposes )
We suggested to walk around after dinner and 'accidentally' walked to the lobby.
a really small cheap cake with the magic candle....hee....*got candle on her head somemore*
( we bought a big and a really small cake. The small one is for acting purposes )
We suggested to walk around after dinner and 'accidentally' walked to the lobby.
We lied to her that bcos we come all the way to Palm Beach just to celebrate her bday, so we only got a small cake for her due to budget problem.
*kiamsiap betul*
all of us in the lobby...
Actually we wanted to save her present for later, but we need to make this 'celebration' looks real so we give her her present earlier.
WC did a good job in wrapping the present in dono-how-many-layers.
We gave her a handbag.
Irene with her present n pathetic small cake. =p
We fool around and get back to the chalet to get ready to 'bully' the new couple.
Actually we just wanted to find some activities to pass the time.
We also suggested to go watch the stars later in the night.
The main purpose is to get rid of Irene from the chalet so that we can get to work. hee =P
forced WeiKey and Xiao Feng to introduce themselves. the so-called 'new couple enrolment ceremony' -__-lll
force WK to carry XF for us.... =P
The bf is very enthusiastic about kena the couple because last year we are also forced to do something stupid for the new member enrolment ceremony.
We played UNO after that and I think It's karma that Jo lose in the game.
and is forced to do pole dancing.
and Weikey is so happy bcos he finally can get back at Jo.
guys....sigh*shake head*
pole dancing is all about rubbing ur leg on the pole. like a dog. -__-lll
After fooling around in the room and a few round of card games, it's about time to go outside to 'watch the stars'.
And so around 10.30pm we all go out to the beach and lay down to watch the stars.
There are so many stars it's really overwhelming. =D
We do really lay down and enjoy the stars.
Until it's time for us to get prepared.
We already briefed Peter on what to do ( bring Irene away from the chalet as far as possible until near midnight ).
Spontaneously I told Irene I need to go to the toilet and asked the room key frm WC.
while in fact Jo and I started to prepare the decoration inside the room.
WC and Ai Ling showed up a while later and helped with the decoration.
The theme for the night is 'romantic birthday'.
There are rose petals, candles, cake and champagne involved.
Kinda awkward actually bcos the decoration is very romantic I think if Peter propose to Irene that night she might say yes. XD

the girls arranging the candles.
I forgot to lit the candles. T_____T
Actually everything is really spontaneous.
I only know to arrange the candles on the floor but I don't even know how.
And designed everything right on spot.
The idea for that night is also quite rough.
We leave everything fall in place by itself.
So a bit kelam-kabut when I realize that the candles' base are made from really thin foil and the candles can only last for less than 15 minutes.
which is a really omg.
After the candles are lit, the room feels so hot and stuffy can die.
So everything is done within half hour or less and we quickly call Peter to bring Irene back.
The others scrambled outside leaving Jo and I inside the oven.
We are to take photos and play the birthday song.
Speaking of which Im very paiseh because I only think of the bday song last minute before depart so I only grab my sis's hp speaker and had her mms bday song to me.
And hor, Irene DID NOT BRING charger for her sony camera and her memory card is FULL.
And this really jialat bcos this means I have to use my super shaky blur lousy BenQ camera.
and shit, bcos my tripod spoil ady.
and all these means no good photos for that night.
T_________T
So, back to the surprise.
Peter lied to Irene that he needs to go to the toilet to shit when we gives him the signal.
and so Irene and Peter went back to the chalet, together with the rest of the ppl.
*self pat on the shoulder for remember to hide our shoes.wtf*
and this is what my BenQ managed to take...
She's shocked I guess. =D
She said she nearly cried when she saw all these. I hope it's true...
*shit I played the bday song a tad too late. sigh bang head on the wall*
rose petals heart. =D
see the candles starting to die so fast. T_____T
Irene blowing out all the candles.
Peter faster propose to her liao...
make a wish.....
The bday gal with her oreo cheese cake ( sponsored half by her husband )
=D
my camera is so lousy.
*bad mood mode*
But when see that the bday gal is happy with it, it's all worth it. =)
and it's really shiok to see her shocked.
hee...
group pic with the rose petals. =D
champagne popping ceremony.
drink champagne ceremony. =.=
We all thought can sleep ady mana tau we nearly forgot about the cake upstair.
cut the cake....
And the surprise is over.
=D
*kiamsiap betul*
Actually we wanted to save her present for later, but we need to make this 'celebration' looks real so we give her her present earlier.
We gave her a handbag.
We fool around and get back to the chalet to get ready to 'bully' the new couple.
Actually we just wanted to find some activities to pass the time.
We also suggested to go watch the stars later in the night.
The main purpose is to get rid of Irene from the chalet so that we can get to work. hee =P
The bf is very enthusiastic about kena the couple because last year we are also forced to do something stupid for the new member enrolment ceremony.
We played UNO after that and I think It's karma that Jo lose in the game.
and is forced to do pole dancing.
and Weikey is so happy bcos he finally can get back at Jo.
guys....sigh*shake head*
After fooling around in the room and a few round of card games, it's about time to go outside to 'watch the stars'.
And so around 10.30pm we all go out to the beach and lay down to watch the stars.
There are so many stars it's really overwhelming. =D
We do really lay down and enjoy the stars.
Until it's time for us to get prepared.
We already briefed Peter on what to do ( bring Irene away from the chalet as far as possible until near midnight ).
Spontaneously I told Irene I need to go to the toilet and asked the room key frm WC.
while in fact Jo and I started to prepare the decoration inside the room.
WC and Ai Ling showed up a while later and helped with the decoration.
The theme for the night is 'romantic birthday'.
There are rose petals, candles, cake and champagne involved.
Kinda awkward actually bcos the decoration is very romantic I think if Peter propose to Irene that night she might say yes. XD
Actually everything is really spontaneous.
I only know to arrange the candles on the floor but I don't even know how.
And designed everything right on spot.
The idea for that night is also quite rough.
We leave everything fall in place by itself.
So a bit kelam-kabut when I realize that the candles' base are made from really thin foil and the candles can only last for less than 15 minutes.
which is a really omg.
After the candles are lit, the room feels so hot and stuffy can die.
So everything is done within half hour or less and we quickly call Peter to bring Irene back.
The others scrambled outside leaving Jo and I inside the oven.
We are to take photos and play the birthday song.
Speaking of which Im very paiseh because I only think of the bday song last minute before depart so I only grab my sis's hp speaker and had her mms bday song to me.
And hor, Irene DID NOT BRING charger for her sony camera and her memory card is FULL.
And this really jialat bcos this means I have to use my super shaky blur lousy BenQ camera.
and shit, bcos my tripod spoil ady.
and all these means no good photos for that night.
T_________T
So, back to the surprise.
Peter lied to Irene that he needs to go to the toilet to shit when we gives him the signal.
and so Irene and Peter went back to the chalet, together with the rest of the ppl.
*self pat on the shoulder for remember to hide our shoes.wtf*
She's shocked I guess. =D
She said she nearly cried when she saw all these. I hope it's true...
*shit I played the bday song a tad too late. sigh bang head on the wall*
see the candles starting to die so fast. T_____T
my camera is so lousy.
*bad mood mode*
But when see that the bday gal is happy with it, it's all worth it. =)
and it's really shiok to see her shocked.
hee...
We all thought can sleep ady mana tau we nearly forgot about the cake upstair.
And the surprise is over.
=D




0 Comment:
Post a Comment