- The Office -
We need to add in some photos of our office space in our report, and hence these photos...
Administrative area...really really messy....
conference room...and also model making room...
the pantry...n toilet.
model and award display corner
the library..
the architects' workspace...
where the UPM trainees sit...
2 of the boss' seat....right beside the trainees...
the server n plotter corner...
where the technicians sit
file n material storage area...
Sofia and I while waiting for the office door to open...we are always the EARLIEST... T___T
**************************************
18/6 - The Sarawak Club Golf Resort
Henry brought 4 of us ( 3 USM trainees and I - I tag along bcos I want to catch snake ) to The Sarawak Golf Resort to take photos..
The building will compete in the PAM award thingy...
this is the front elevation ( I dig this photo from the server bcos the one we took look like shit )
side elevation
rear elevation
perspective
part of the building

interior...( those with lights/night view are not taken by us )
this is daytime view
the courtyard
feature wall
blue/purple for the guys' restroom
red/pink for the ladies.
the changing room...got hairdryer one...so good.
the coffeehouse...
overlooking this view...
Unimas just nearby...
the interior part of the coffeehouse / bar
the bar...
anyone want some liquor?
the menu...hee...just in case I might want to drop by in the future...
the kitchen..
the staircase...enclosed in this louvered 'cage'
snap snap snap....
Susan and I at the lobby
We love shadows! =)
It's a verrrrrrrrryyyyy HOT day. =(
After that we drop by the Tree House ( also gonna compete in the PAM award ) to snap more photos.
it's on the right
how good it is if i have my own tree house.
perspective
inside got air-cond one, dont play play...
the ladder
interior...
hidden storage place.
How I wish I have my own tree-house.....
**************************************
We need to add in some photos of our office space in our report, and hence these photos...
**************************************
18/6 - The Sarawak Club Golf Resort
Henry brought 4 of us ( 3 USM trainees and I - I tag along bcos I want to catch snake ) to The Sarawak Golf Resort to take photos..
The building will compete in the PAM award thingy...
It's a verrrrrrrrryyyyy HOT day. =(
After that we drop by the Tree House ( also gonna compete in the PAM award ) to snap more photos.
How I wish I have my own tree-house.....
**************************************




0 Comment:
Post a Comment