Crafty-Heart is giving these lovely flowers away~~~
I want these flowers ! therefore I'm going to win these!
i want i want i want!

even the tin is so cute T.T
I bought quite some stuff from this shop *guilty* bcos of my scrapbook addiction hehe...
So, head over here
http://www.crafty-heart.com
http://craftyheart.webasyst.net/shop/
or find some more of their pretty flowers here...
Flowers - http://craftyheart.webasyst.net/shop/category/flowers/
Fabric Flowers - http://craftyheart.webasyst.net/shop/category/fabric-flowers/
Paper Flowers - http://craftyheart.webasyst.net/shop/category/paper-flowers/
10 shopping coupons worth RM10 each will be given to 10 consolation winners too.
*pray hard that I will get either one hahaha*
This contest ends on 30th March.
Good luck! * to me! haha*
I bought quite some stuff from this shop *guilty* bcos of my scrapbook addiction hehe...
So, head over here
http://www.crafty-heart.com
http://craftyheart.webasyst.net/shop/
or find some more of their pretty flowers here...
Flowers - http://craftyheart.webasyst.net/shop/category/flowers/
Fabric Flowers - http://craftyheart.webasyst.net/shop/category/fabric-flowers/
Paper Flowers - http://craftyheart.webasyst.net/shop/category/paper-flowers/
10 shopping coupons worth RM10 each will be given to 10 consolation winners too.
*pray hard that I will get either one hahaha*
This contest ends on 30th March.
Good luck! * to me! haha*




5 Comment:
soh poh la u ... hahahaha..
just ask ah jo to buy for you la.. haiyo.
haha..sometimes it's the feeling of winning that makes it fun =p
aiya dear.... cham la.... u make me drowned into all these dy...
>"<
yay! haha
Hi! Thanks for joining my March 2010 Blog Giveaway. I'm here to read your post. :) Good luck!
Debbie aka Phatelara
Post a Comment