My fish tank is getting uglier...
all the pretty fishes died. ( RIP david beckham 1 & 2 )
sigh.
but i cant buy any new fish either, bcos Jo will bring the tank back to kch aftr he graduates.
( nobody to take care during holiday )
and it will be a huge trouble to bring so many fish pass the custom.
and yes, I admit i'm too lazy to change water. haha.
taking care of animals is no easy task when u are not at home. sigh.
and not to mention how lazy i am. haha.
all the pretty fishes died. ( RIP david beckham 1 & 2 )
sigh.
but i cant buy any new fish either, bcos Jo will bring the tank back to kch aftr he graduates.
( nobody to take care during holiday )
and it will be a huge trouble to bring so many fish pass the custom.
and yes, I admit i'm too lazy to change water. haha.
taking care of animals is no easy task when u are not at home. sigh.
and not to mention how lazy i am. haha.




2 Comment:
Hi,
I love fish but like you I don't think I would be any good at looking after them...Thank you for your visit to my blog ad for your lovely comment..
Mandy xx
thanks for visiting, mandy. =)
Post a Comment