He was typing sms and suddenly asked me 'how do u spell "surprise"?
( He's very weak in english -.- )
and after telling him, I saw him type and in a brief moment i saw ' To : Jimmy' on his hp screen and I got suspicious.
And he don't want me to see his hp. and this increased my curiosity.
And yea, I can sniff some fish in the air.
I can't help it, but I know he is going to give me a surprise. hahaha
Jimmy came back, and not long after that Jo told me he wanted to go find eng chen.
I said I wanted to tag along but gave up halfway bcos im lazy haha.
And not long after that Jimmy went out, and im clever to follow him outside.
And guess what, Jo is outside talking to Jimmy and is very zha dao when he saw me coming out. hahaha.
And i guess Jo gave up whatever plan he had and went to find eng chen at last.
After a while Jimmy passed me this.
He said I dono who put it on my table. It's not mine nor Ning's so it must me yours. -.- damn lame.
So, I got my flower. Am touched and Happy.
and not forgetting to camwhore! XD

Yes, I know I should pretend that I dono anything..but it's funny to see Jo's expression when he is trying hard to not let me know anything. haha.
not a sunflower bcos he cant find any. so this is a substitute.
muah~

stupid pic. hahaha
Last pic of all...
I love you! =)
( He's very weak in english -.- )
and after telling him, I saw him type and in a brief moment i saw ' To : Jimmy' on his hp screen and I got suspicious.
And he don't want me to see his hp. and this increased my curiosity.
And yea, I can sniff some fish in the air.
I can't help it, but I know he is going to give me a surprise. hahaha
Jimmy came back, and not long after that Jo told me he wanted to go find eng chen.
I said I wanted to tag along but gave up halfway bcos im lazy haha.
And not long after that Jimmy went out, and im clever to follow him outside.
And guess what, Jo is outside talking to Jimmy and is very zha dao when he saw me coming out. hahaha.
And i guess Jo gave up whatever plan he had and went to find eng chen at last.
After a while Jimmy passed me this.
So, I got my flower. Am touched and Happy.
and not forgetting to camwhore! XD
Yes, I know I should pretend that I dono anything..but it's funny to see Jo's expression when he is trying hard to not let me know anything. haha.
Last pic of all...




3 Comment:
waaaa.. sweetnye~~~~
^love is in d air^
Aiyer.... so romantic yer...
Lucky you. he always tried to give you surprises. Mine is hopeless .
Must cherish your Ah Jo oh..
sure...can't live without him hahaha.
Post a Comment