Went to City Square. by bus. fml.
bcos we are both poor students. haha
Simple lunch
nothing fancy
im an avatar! haha
had starbucks for high tea!
( bcos I have a complimentary drink coupon -.- )
I've told you, we are poor students.
=)
pls give me normal pose
showing off that his spectacle is steamed up -.-
=)
my green tea latte! loves!


=)
Had sushi at Sushi King for dinner after that.
and that's all.
Haha, sorry to disappoint, but we treat valentine just like normal dating. HAHA
but still we are happy. =)
This is how poor students celebrate valentine. haha
ok babai
bcos we are both poor students. haha
Simple lunch
had starbucks for high tea!
( bcos I have a complimentary drink coupon -.- )
I've told you, we are poor students.
Had sushi at Sushi King for dinner after that.
and that's all.
Haha, sorry to disappoint, but we treat valentine just like normal dating. HAHA
but still we are happy. =)
This is how poor students celebrate valentine. haha
ok babai




2 Comment:
shud hav told me yall r going CS.. I have free movie tic...
izit...didnt get to watch any movie that day bcos all left the most front seat only =(
Post a Comment