RSS

Pages

Macoca Love =D

The bf said he has a surprise for me.


familiar?

Macoca chocolate!



I've always wanted to try these chocolates whenever we pass by this shop in Jusco Tebrau but unfortunately they are always expensive. T.T

And yes, i ever told the bf to buy them for me. but in the end i just pull him away bcos they are expensive. -.-


And he bought them for me finally! =D


*loves*


And they really don't come cheap...
This little box with 3 chocolate cost RM20. *vomit blood*
One chocolate cost rm3, but if u add a box, it's a completely different price already. -.-


L-R : chocolate with real gold on it. wa. ; love chocolate ; chocolate with wine fillings.

must take more photos bcos im gonna eat it up and they'll be gone.


eat the gold one first.


Actually i don't understand why put gold on it when all I do is to eat them up and they'll be gone?
*shrug*


they melt fast. I put it on my hand for less than 10 second and it started to melt ady. -.-


I think all taste nice. And i love the white one the most.
I used to hate chocolate with wine fillings because they taste strange, but this one taste great. =D


Just give me chocolate and I'm a happy girl.
see, it's so easy. *loves*


0 Comment: