We postponed our Valentine celebration to Chap Goh Mei on the 28th Feb. Which is also considered as Chinese Valentines day.
It's a good thing too as the things are not overpriced. oh well, not that he will buy flowers or teddy bears for me anyway.
Instead he bought me these :
guess what?
Hah, scrapbook and paper craft magazines! =D
with free gifts inside! =D
For me, it's better than flowers. Bcos it's so sweet of him to know what I wanted most.
I've been lemming for these books for ages!
I kept flipping thru these magazines inside Popular or MPH and never bought them bcos im stingy hahah.
They are not cheap though...thay cost around RM30. T_T
And he is sweet enough to buy them for me.
=D
And guess what I got him?
er...coaster. HAHA
Bought it a month ago when i spotted it inside JBtalks...they are too cute to resist ( yes i know they are not 3 not 4 stuffs )
I dono what he can do with them *shrug*
Wrote some message behind each coaster ( too paiseh to show so I wont show here haha ).
camwhoring
again
and again. hoho
the bf and the cute coaster. hee
No doubt he likes them, or should I say, he likes what I wrote behind the coasters. HAHA
It's a good thing too as the things are not overpriced. oh well, not that he will buy flowers or teddy bears for me anyway.
Instead he bought me these :
For me, it's better than flowers. Bcos it's so sweet of him to know what I wanted most.
I've been lemming for these books for ages!
I kept flipping thru these magazines inside Popular or MPH and never bought them bcos im stingy hahah.
They are not cheap though...thay cost around RM30. T_T
And he is sweet enough to buy them for me.
=D
And guess what I got him?
Bought it a month ago when i spotted it inside JBtalks...they are too cute to resist ( yes i know they are not 3 not 4 stuffs )
I dono what he can do with them *shrug*
Wrote some message behind each coaster ( too paiseh to show so I wont show here haha ).
No doubt he likes them, or should I say, he likes what I wrote behind the coasters. HAHA




1 Comment:
wah.... so sweet la you two...
Post a Comment