RSS

Pages

New Accessories =)

Bought some accessories...just because I feel like buying -.-


I feel happy just to see the cute packaging!



and these are my pixel necklace from pixel101


the blueman is my sis' while the yellow flower is mine =D


And this pink bracelet is from LaDolce, who sell pretty accessories featured in Vivi magazine...


my love =D


yes, I know they are not 3 not 4 stuff. =D

Earrings! bought from itsy beadsy. They can help to change the earrings into screw-on earrings. =)


Bought them for my pre-grad dinner as I want to go Retro-styled. Yes, I know the earrings are not that retro-styled but well...I can only wear clip on earrings bcos i dont have pierced ears. T.T

And am happy that they are screw-on earrings which will make my ear lobes less painful.


I promise to get my ears pierced soon!


bought this cute pom pom balls hair scrunchies at sutera mall just now.
plan to wear my hair up into a high hair bun like this but well..my hair is thin, and not long enuf. T.T and yeah, not pretty enuf but well, I just want to try haha



bought makeups!

new maybelline mascara, Etude house eye liner and fake eyelashes.


I'm a noob in make-up and i dare not think how im going to apply that fake eyelashes *shrug*.
oh well, at least I know how to use a mascara.
So this coming pre-grad dinner I'll barge into Jean's room for help no matter what HAHAHAHAHA ( please don't lock ur door )



2 Comment:

Unknown said...

What the!!! Don't use screw-on earrings! Go get a real pierce!!!

*JayNy* said...

haha just for the time being la...will go get real one soon. promise =p