Last Wed was our annual Pre-Graduation dinner.
See here for last year's pre-grad dinner.
The theme for the pre-grad is the sands of time where we can wear according to any fashion era.
We have Gothic, Medieval, Retro and war.
I choose Retro as it was the easiest.
But I think it turned out to be 'rojak' instead of retro because in the end I wear back my cny dress instead of buying new ones. oh well.
The week before the dinner most of the girls are already deciding on what to wear.
I shopped for clothes online for the whole week but in the end bought nothing hahaha.
On the evening of the event, Ning fetched me to Jean's room for make-up 'service' =p
Without Jean I think I'll end up looking like a ghost.
Last year it was only me and ning, and this year 4 more girls squeezed in.
dolling up in process...
Jean's masterpiece. haha
Dai ka jeh on the phone.
We were late. predictable, eventhough we started to prepare at 6pm.
This year's pre-grad dinner is held at Rumah Alumni.
when will we get to held pre-grads OUTSIDE UTM? Grr~~
Every year it's either rumah alumni or Dsi. sien ady...
The chinese are separated. Sit with Jimmy and Ning.
this is our food. kill me. My stomach remain 0% filled after gobbling down the nasi briyani.
random shot of the interior
Our batch performance using uv lights which is cool.
masked men. funny
We didn't stay long inside.
I only managed to stay until the final years performed their usual singing ( to see Jo bah ) and off we go outside for more photo-shooting. That's our main purpose other than eating.
( some of the photos are taken from others )
Our final year seniors!
our pretty seniors came in cheongsam
Our handsome prom king eng hui and prom queen mawar
Wen Chiat and Bao An...Whom i think is the most good-looking and matching couple of all =)
Ah Liang and Sarah...
Eng Chen and Jian Ying...nostalgic-nya...
her hair is wow~
The 2nd year juniors who make this pre-grad dinner a success...
Random photos of our batch...
the divas...Pretty and sexy as always.
hot~
For me, I think the malays are more daring in dressing up compared to us chinese.
the couples~
with the cowboy
with pretty Karen
Beeli, Jim, Steven n Wallace
Kay, Beeli and the forever-hot Vanessa
us!
the hottie and the cutie~
-.-
no comment.. haha
the gayish picture
Er..
mine. haha. Pls ignore his outfit..
Acy is making a collection on eye makeup -.-
a strange looking me and cute looking sing ning
two cute strange cute guys

who has the biggest belly
his women. not
the ladies kidnapped by the mafias...
the guys who are successfully seduced by the mafia wife..lol
these malay guys of our batch are the most attention grabbing ones...
introducing the mafia family
girls like bad boys. so they are very popular. haha
~loves~
cute little mafia!
For me, I think the best looking ones will be...
the forever handsome mafia head - Eddie. One look can kill you all. haha
Edgy Tika and doll-like Belle. She's really beautiful!
Hot bitchy look of Jean Jean and sweet lolita look of Sing ning...
and of course, the always-hot Vanessa... =)
Last but not least... our group photo~
Finally!
P/s : It'll soon be OUR pre-grad next year. so fast T.T
See here for last year's pre-grad dinner.
The theme for the pre-grad is the sands of time where we can wear according to any fashion era.
We have Gothic, Medieval, Retro and war.
I choose Retro as it was the easiest.
But I think it turned out to be 'rojak' instead of retro because in the end I wear back my cny dress instead of buying new ones. oh well.
The week before the dinner most of the girls are already deciding on what to wear.
I shopped for clothes online for the whole week but in the end bought nothing hahaha.
On the evening of the event, Ning fetched me to Jean's room for make-up 'service' =p
Without Jean I think I'll end up looking like a ghost.
Last year it was only me and ning, and this year 4 more girls squeezed in.
Jean's masterpiece. hahaWe were late. predictable, eventhough we started to prepare at 6pm.
This year's pre-grad dinner is held at Rumah Alumni.
when will we get to held pre-grads OUTSIDE UTM? Grr~~
Every year it's either rumah alumni or Dsi. sien ady...
The chinese are separated. Sit with Jimmy and Ning.
Our batch performance using uv lights which is cool.
masked men. funnyWe didn't stay long inside.
I only managed to stay until the final years performed their usual singing ( to see Jo bah ) and off we go outside for more photo-shooting. That's our main purpose other than eating.
( some of the photos are taken from others )
Our final year seniors!
our pretty seniors came in cheongsam
Our handsome prom king eng hui and prom queen mawar
Wen Chiat and Bao An...Whom i think is the most good-looking and matching couple of all =)
Ah Liang and Sarah...
Eng Chen and Jian Ying...nostalgic-nya...
her hair is wow~
The 2nd year juniors who make this pre-grad dinner a success...Random photos of our batch...
the divas...Pretty and sexy as always.For me, I think the malays are more daring in dressing up compared to us chinese.
Kay, Beeli and the forever-hot Vanessa
no comment.. haha
two these malay guys of our batch are the most attention grabbing ones...
introducing the mafia family
girls like bad boys. so they are very popular. haha
~loves~
cute little mafia!For me, I think the best looking ones will be...
the forever handsome mafia head - Eddie. One look can kill you all. haha
Edgy Tika and doll-like Belle. She's really beautiful!
Hot bitchy look of Jean Jean and sweet lolita look of Sing ning...
and of course, the always-hot Vanessa... =)Last but not least... our group photo~
Finally!P/s : It'll soon be OUR pre-grad next year. so fast T.T




0 Comment:
Post a Comment