RSS

Pages

The Blue Rose 30/7

The BF told me he wanted to go and buy something while we're eating dinner at Tmn U.
I knew that he bought flower for me eventhough he refuse to tell me what he bought.
I purposely let not to pry too much..you know, sometimes need to be dumb a bit ma
and 'surprised' me with a blue rose when we get back.
but it's sweet nonetheless. =)

He bought a blue rose bcos im wearing blue that day..
Hmm, I thought people buy flower according to what the flower type and colour means?



" The blue rose is often used as a symbol of love at first sight, when you have been enchanted. Those who have been overcome by the feelings of love and adoration for someone often use these blue roses as an expression of those romantic feelings that they are experiencing. The color blue is also traditionally associated with royal blood, and thus the blue rose can also denote regal majesty and splendor. "

hmm....?

Domokun looking at my rose. XD

even Jay wants to take photo of it. XD

muaz XD ( ignore how fat i looked here..it's juz the angle. hee )


2 Comment:

Jeanjean said...

Lucky little girl. At least you get flowers every now and then. Aw... feel so happy and blissful for you.

*JayNy* said...

=) thanks....u deserves one too...soon I hope. =p