RSS

Pages

Site Analysis @ Pontian 27 & 28 July

This semester I'm doing high rise for my studio.
4th year already...time really flies...0.O
This sem I got myself a super lousy lecturer - Fauzi.
damn.
It's a loong story abt why I ended up in this stupid workbase so I'll not talk abt it. sigh.

Anyway, we finally decided to have our site at Pontian, near JB.
We set off early in the morning to Pontian to do our site analysis, so much later than all the other workbases. sigh.


this is our site. so damn small. urgh..we later take the lot of the shophouses beside it bcos the site is too small to build a highrise.

the site is not very strategic...

found a drain at the back of the site with super duper many mosquitoes...Nyamuk Aedes ni! I've nvr seen so many mosquitoes in my life.

got monkeys wor..

woo...inside got crazy barber to cut ur hair....

hey, my name! XD

=D love the sky!
1st pic = normal mode
2nd pic = Aerial mode



Of cuz, I'm very excited to see the sea...
eventhough I already know that it is very dirty.
it's very very dirty that it's like the Kuching's river. milo-ish. yuck.
but I believe that further away the sea will be cleaner.
The sea is very far away but slowly gets nearer in the afternoon.


a mother n child by the seaside...the sea is still very far away..and i noticed a hint of blue far away...

soon the sky turns cloudy and the wind gets very strong....but really nice feel!

the park...nice walkway indeed...if only the sea is cleaner...

got an old uncle dono searching for wat

see the wind so strong...


minutes later it rains heavily...sigh.
Choon Wah and I had to find shelter ( both of us followed Farouq and Pirate's car while Acy followed Eddie who arrived in the afternoon, so both of us work in one group ) and ended up having drinks inside one of the malay cafe.
but we gained quite a lot of information from the makcik thought...


the pineapple sculpture

the only HIGH building ( ok, this is not considered a building ) is this water tank. -.- the rest are just 2-4 storey high...feel so strange to build a high rise there lor..

CW and I walked to a housing area and saw an abandoned building with the 'warning' that inside got ghost...

look like got ghost meh?

wah! really got leh~ red ghost somemore... *ignore me*

having lunch...


we walk around and snap more pictures after lunch...


the new bus terminal...

high tide in the afternoon...

got night market that night...but tak jadi to go bcos it kept on raining for the damn whole day. Grr~


We decided to go back in the afternoon bcos the rain just wouldn't stop. sigh.
The next day we continue again in the evening.
We need to go back bcos we need the pictures of the night activities of the area.


woo...low tide

same place different sky. =)

sunset!!!!

so happy to see 'more' people at the park bcos at least I'll have something to crap about for my site analysis board.

1st pic = normal mode
2nd pic = sunset mode
= cheat people

beautiful.... =)

the sun starting to set already!

so beautiful..XD

ok, i cheated...this is the real look without using the sunset mode.

back to our site, and found a stray cat who happens to be quite 'hiao' bcos she only manja with the guys, not gals. =(

im so not happy so I killed it.

ok la, I lied again...

got moon already!

Acy and I, my only decent pic in Pontian. =.=


Later that night, we had dinner at one of the mamak stall...


my workbasemates ( 7 ppl, so 1 missing and another one is me )

funny expression of CW looking at the big plate of cockles...


I must say that Malay style of ordering different plates of food to be shared is different from the chinese.
And these malay frens of mine dun reli know how to order.. =.=
and so the meal is expensive and not reli worth it at all.
the cockles are tasteless...hmm...
but the fish is quite nice actually =)


-the end-



2 Comment:

Wallace Tan said...

wah...blog also got site analysis....fuiyo...
Call fuckzi to read ur blog

*JayNy* said...

Cheh...my site analysis here is not very 'site analysis' lor...haha