RSS

Pages

Malam Silaturahim 30July

As usual, Malam Silaturahim is an annual event for us architecture students to welcome the freshmen. Can click here for last year's Malam Silaturahim.

this year's theme is 'CHAOS' - and is organized by this year's 2nd year junior - The Pyro.


the stage

Most of us turned up..but quite late.

they gave us free sweets =) I purposely choose to have this instead of the pretty lollipops..

baby Jenny. muahahaha *vomits*

the bf with choon wah's fake lollipop...

my grandma giv me middle finger. -.-

lalala~

Sing ning and Jean Jean

Dont blame me for nightmares ya...



Ok, enough of fooling around...
The show for the night..

first is the fashion show by the 2nd and 3rd year juniors.
using recycled material.
creative and funny. =)




Julie as a witch..

pretending that she is trapped in a box. lol

Dennis

There are a few more but I'm lazy to find..
I steal the photos for the fashion show from facebook. =p

some performance...




they use manual control on the spotlight. -.-

malay version of cinderella. lol


The food for the night is Burger + fries.
Not enough surely for most..
but enuf for me as I already had my dinner.

Most of us went back after the dinner as the main reason we came is for the food anyway.

But kudos to the 2nd year for the great performance. =)

0 Comment: