Malam Deklamatron ( malam Puisi ) is another activity that is held every year.
Usually we wont attend it, and if we did attend, we attend just to get the food bcos poetry is boring. Especially malay poetry.
No offense, but I really canot understand malay poetry.
This year is exceptional bcos the dress code for the night is futuristic dressing + half mask.
It sounds interesting enough. =)
and so the day before the event Jimmy & Ning helped us to buy our masks at one of the shop whc sells all those party stuff.
San trying out the masks..the 1st one which belongs to Jimmy is really hilarious when put it on San's face.
-.-lll
Wallace
Ala.... -.-lll he requested me to make him the 'lalat mask'.
he seems satisfied with the mask.
the bf's mask. ( it's supposed to be mine but I ugut him to change )
I prefer this pink one...heh...make my nose look sharper. XD
On the night of Malam Deklamatron, San opened a temporary 'studio shooting session'.
She used black clothe as backdrop and Wallace's Ikea table lamp.
The result turned out quite good.
no, i don't mean this... ( but it is coming out from my cubicle wor... )
Solo shooting session :
San



cute!
ACY


cute but stupid pose. hahaha...
Han Chee



my dad really leng zhai!
Steven

-.-lll
Chin Keng
big transformation after wearing mask XD

and then he took off his clothes
and transformed into a more handsome guy. haha

Jo
=)
Me

the only one i like...and so i make it into my header.
Jean
fair lady~
Double :
Steven and Han...Han looks so hdsm and Steven looks so...pretty?
contrast...i mean the mask.
Jo and I. =)
ning n Jean
the beggars...( they gonna act later ) but Han is sure one handsome begger. XD
**********
The light-girl.
Let me give u light
with the death gods
Cute san =D
Death gods...making peace sign. -.-lll
wa, so scary...
'welcome to B03, we live here!'
we met a martian
CK looks so funny with a spec outside the mask XD
us
looks like gigolo at red district. -.-lll ( I filter the flashlight with my finger )
coursemates
The lalat God and the bf
the lalat god n san
me wif de lalat god
the first programme. really boring bcos i dono wat they're talking abt. but we all cheered for Han n Acy who are acting as beggars there
catch no balls
I left after I got my food.
Really boring.
the fun part is getting ready for the event and taking lots of photos. =)
Usually we wont attend it, and if we did attend, we attend just to get the food bcos poetry is boring. Especially malay poetry.
No offense, but I really canot understand malay poetry.
This year is exceptional bcos the dress code for the night is futuristic dressing + half mask.
It sounds interesting enough. =)
and so the day before the event Jimmy & Ning helped us to buy our masks at one of the shop whc sells all those party stuff.
On the night of Malam Deklamatron, San opened a temporary 'studio shooting session'.
She used black clothe as backdrop and Wallace's Ikea table lamp.
The result turned out quite good.
Solo shooting session :
San
ACY
Han Chee
Steven
Chin Keng
Jo
Me
Jean
Double :
**********
The light-girl.
I left after I got my food.
Really boring.
the fun part is getting ready for the event and taking lots of photos. =)




0 Comment:
Post a Comment