Few days ago, I suddenly have the 'mood' to go have a stroll along the newly build path beside de tasik UTM.
and the bf was surprised too that a lazy bum like me will suddenly want to move my ass.
Well, the main reason is that I saw that the scenery seems quite nice and the weather is nice too.
catch wat i mean?
the path is not build finished yet
it's quite peaceful here. I shall come more often *fingers crossed*
the bf
nice huh
they shud have build this park long time ago dy...
I like this pic bcos I look slimmer here! heheh

now only i realized that the oxidation pond n the tasik is separated...one is above one is below...
the bf is very excited to show me sth which he discovered while jogging there
a lot of pinkish stuff sticking by the drain!
this is the water snail's eggs. each tiny sphere is one egg and imagine how many eggs in one cluster...canot imagine...
yer~
inside the drain is FULL of water snails. yucks!!!
My legs already turned to jelly when i see these water snails...
I HAVE HUGE PHOBIA ON SNAILS.
URGH!!!!!
*shivers*
but it's interesting to see something I've never seen before.
Well, the main reason is that I saw that the scenery seems quite nice and the weather is nice too.
this is the water snail's eggs. each tiny sphere is one egg and imagine how many eggs in one cluster...canot imagine...My legs already turned to jelly when i see these water snails...
I HAVE HUGE PHOBIA ON SNAILS.
URGH!!!!!
*shivers*
but it's interesting to see something I've never seen before.




0 Comment:
Post a Comment