My cubicle is soon becoming a zoo..
The BF and my giraffe which is also named as 大条 ( 18sx name ).. =.=lll
he gave birth to 2 little....tiao. =.=''' ( Don't correct me, I know a 'he' canot give birth but just assume my giraffe can ok? )
大条 must have simply make out with other animal. sigh
but as long as he loves them, i dont care...
AND HOR...I DONNO WHY MY NEIGHBOR BOUGHT THE SAME ANIMAL AS US.
YER YER YER~
I thought we choose the animal which is seldom bought by people dy.
and it's 2 animal, not 1.
and On the same day, Jimmy bought 2 animals.
and both are same as mine.
and the colour is so similiar too.
where got so ngam one???????
so scary lor.
O.o
O.o....yer....
group photo
they are pretty good in camwhoring huh
I heart my 'family' <3
close-up....
forgot to add my my pao. heh~sorry put too long dy so got cockroach...
Summary :
I got 2 giraffe, 1 tiger, 1 hippo, 1 elephant, 1 chicken, 1 shark, 1 cockroach, 1 deer, 1 dog, 15 fishes ( plus 19 babies...Just get to know that my fish actually gave birth to 19 babies, not 6! ) and some prawns.
Is it enough to open a zoo already?
AND HOR...I DONNO WHY MY NEIGHBOR BOUGHT THE SAME ANIMAL AS US.
YER YER YER~
I thought we choose the animal which is seldom bought by people dy.
and it's 2 animal, not 1.
and On the same day, Jimmy bought 2 animals.
and both are same as mine.
and the colour is so similiar too.
where got so ngam one???????
so scary lor.
O.o
they are pretty good in camwhoring huhSummary :
I got 2 giraffe, 1 tiger, 1 hippo, 1 elephant, 1 chicken, 1 shark, 1 cockroach, 1 deer, 1 dog, 15 fishes ( plus 19 babies...Just get to know that my fish actually gave birth to 19 babies, not 6! ) and some prawns.
Is it enough to open a zoo already?




1 Comment:
haha.. more than enuf d.. ><
Post a Comment