RSS

Pages

Chinese Orientation 2009 ( 22 July )

Every year, there'll be orientation for the chinese juniors organized by the 2nd year.


the stage


The dinner cost us RM20+ each and it's really expensive so not many people turned up...
And for those who decided to finally attend, they arrived late.
VIP ba~



The 1st year juniors called onto the stage


and usually they'll be 'interviewed' and asked to do some talent show or watever...


and he is one brave guy to take off his shirt as requested...

the bf gave me the rose on his table...but the rose end up at Acy's place bcos I ask one of the junior on my table to pass this to her bcos he looks like acy's 'someone'. =p

my flower... T_T

spotted : fake Jay n ....

one of the junior at my table...

Food of the night...ok la, not too bad.

prize giving ceremony - CK for being the luckiest ; Poh Ang and his gf for being the couple who arrive the latest ; Teck Rong for the best signature ; Chia Ling for the best dresser and San for being the senior who arrived the earliest.

I'm seated with Jimmy, Sing Ning and Choon Wah together with the juniors.

San using her new lomo cam.

Jo sit with his batch just beside my table

the 3rd years

with my Domokun <3

David n Karen

wei Chin n Jim...not a couple definitely.

Me with ala n han Chee

Ala, Han Chee n Beeli

Acy with ck n Lim

my grandma n grandpa

My grandpa zhao sai lor...

but my ah ma more geng...got 2 some more

Lcc with one of the junior...

I dono why the background bcome blue but I kinda like the effect.

Lo n Steven - The 2 who look so much alike. =p

SHE

Go Green...

Julie, Karen n I - the ex DNAs...

LCC n Han Chee...=)

random

Jo n I with my dad being a bit nosy behind

the cute guys of our batch

us being silly...

the 4th year rocks =P

We are the seniors ady n yet we behave like 1st years...

we are not tired of taking pics

the guys immitating Steven's pose

The guys imitating Teck Yong's pose...

last n not least, Sia Fern's pose. HAHAHA so bad

0 Comment: