RSS

Pages

Random photos

random 1 :

the BF bought me another Kinder Joy. =D
I love Kinder Joy!
I love it bcos there is always a toy inside together with chocolate. =p


with surprise

I got a robot. -.-

ugly

can put it at the end of ur pencil

other toys I've got frm Kinder Joy. I love the shark the most. it's also my first Kinder Joy surprise. =D



************************


Random 2 :


our addiction on Left 4 Dead never decreased...

i love shooting zombies!

play play play. =D

we tend to get over-excited over things that appeared in the game...




************************


Random 3 :


Fooling around in Studio...


she's going to rob the bank later

ok, i admit that i'm bullying my dad.

and also the bf

but i didnt ask him to stuff the pens and hp into his nose n mouth lo

dad revenge on me the next morning

hmm...

hmmmmmmm




************************


Random 4 :


dinner at a new place ( a malay soup restaurant ) with HC, Acy and the BF.


had ABC after dinner

HC say look like we are eating period ice. -.-lll

and I couldn't agree more when she discovered a HAIR inside. *vomits*




************************


Random 5 :


Had Jusco Sushi for lunch, and a few days later had sushi agn for dinner.

yum!

wonder why they must make it so colourful..

Jo and my dinner!

sparkling juice!

add Ribena...

Kiwi! =D

Went to The Zon and bought 2 Whitakers Chocolate for Rm16.90

I thk the design is nice..

Pao from Mr. Baoz. yummy! I thk the one with yellow n black stripe is the yummiest!


Last but not least...



A little secret :
I like peanuts ( the above type only ) and I like it just bcos I like to eat the circled part. It's more crunchy and salty. Everytime I'll eat that part first. XD.

0 Comment: