The Bf and I decided to start rearing some fishes agn since FF, UU and Dang Dang died last sem.
and so we bought 5 Guppy ( 3 male 2 female ) at first,
then a few days after that we bought 4 dono-wat-fish to add to the tank.
our fish tank!
Let me introduce my fish. =)
the 4 coloured fish above are the ones which I dono what they're called.
It's the first time I ever saw so many different coloured fish.
I mean, they look like they're fake / artificially coloured.
I called them the power rangers.
Red fish= red Ranger
Purple Fish = Purple ranger
Green fish = Green Ranger
Blue fish = blue ranger
Red Ranger is the biggest bully of all.
It keeps on bullying my other fish and later I had to remove my Guppies after one or two weeks.
The guppy with orange and black tail is called tiger, well, u know why.
the guppy with black and white stripes is called Zebra.
The one with pure orange tail is called Lion.
I dono wat to call the other 2 female fish so i just call them the sisters. They're almost identical btw.
fishy fishy~
=)
Ignore the similiar photos...
Zebra died on the same day my cat died ( which will be in another post then ) due to white spot.
Urgh I hate this disease.
The other 4 tumpang my 'neighbour' = Sing ning and Jimmy's fish tank for the time being since they are rearing guppies too.
Jimmy n Sing Ning's tank..they used open concept and Tank inside tank concept..
One of the sisters gave birth yesterday! Hooray!
cant see here but they are at the right corner of the tank!
5 of them I think...there could be more but well...we shall see after a few days/weeks ( how long does it takes for the fish to grow big anyway? )
see? small tank inside big tank. creative =)
see my lion?? miss u!
they oso rear water grass. XD
After our guppies are being sent to the other tank, The Bf bought 3 other fish.
2 dono-wat fish and 1 vacum cleaner fish.
the vacum cleaner...
and my two fav fish = David Beckham 1 and David Beckham 2!
the reason i call it David Beckham is bcos of its fin which looks like David Beckham's hair...cute!
new water grass...the old one died due to lack of sunlight.
and hor, the bf went to buy small prawns yesterday.
=.=lll
I don't understand why he loves prawns so much...
I thk the fish tank look so ugly after he add in some of the prawns.
used another tank to keep the other prawns...Rm2 can get sooo many =.=
and they keep on dying. =.=lll
I hate taking out the dead prawns.
see another weird creature inside the tank? =p
XD the bf's tabung keeping watch over the prawns.
These fish does keep me entertained...
At least there are some 'movement' and 'life' in our cubicle. =)
and so we bought 5 Guppy ( 3 male 2 female ) at first,
then a few days after that we bought 4 dono-wat-fish to add to the tank.
Let me introduce my fish. =)
It's the first time I ever saw so many different coloured fish.
I mean, they look like they're fake / artificially coloured.
I called them the power rangers.
Red fish= red Ranger
Purple Fish = Purple ranger
Green fish = Green Ranger
Blue fish = blue ranger
Red Ranger is the biggest bully of all.
It keeps on bullying my other fish and later I had to remove my Guppies after one or two weeks.
Zebra died on the same day my cat died ( which will be in another post then ) due to white spot.
Urgh I hate this disease.
The other 4 tumpang my 'neighbour' = Sing ning and Jimmy's fish tank for the time being since they are rearing guppies too.
One of the sisters gave birth yesterday! Hooray!
cant see here but they are at the right corner of the tank!
5 of them I think...there could be more but well...we shall see after a few days/weeks ( how long does it takes for the fish to grow big anyway? )
After our guppies are being sent to the other tank, The Bf bought 3 other fish.
2 dono-wat fish and 1 vacum cleaner fish.
and hor, the bf went to buy small prawns yesterday.
=.=lll
I don't understand why he loves prawns so much...
I thk the fish tank look so ugly after he add in some of the prawns.
and they keep on dying. =.=lll
I hate taking out the dead prawns.
These fish does keep me entertained...
At least there are some 'movement' and 'life' in our cubicle. =)




0 Comment:
Post a Comment