Fauzi's workbase followed Ar.Marzuki's workbase for KL trip since we can't follow Ar.Ramli's workbase...sienz...
and thank god I still have Acy and Wallace with me, if not sure bore to death already.
We departed from UTM around 11pm and reached UTM KL around 3am.
Yeah, we stayed at UTM KL.
Urgh!
I stayed with Acy...
my bed...luckily i borrowed sleeping bag frm HC..the provided bedsheet and pillow looks so dirty.
2 rooms shared a toilet. and gosh, they're so small. There are no place to hang my clothes during shower and the door is so tall. T_T canot imagine staying here
so small that your face is only inches apart from kissing the wall. not to mention smelly too.I'm trying hard not to complain, but the hostel is just too lauzy.
I'd prefer any hostel in UTM SKUDAI anytime.
the hostel at UTM KLWe are brought to the campus area of UTM KL to have breakfast...like wth?
UTM KL campus.After that we went to Hijjas Kasturi's Office.
twin tower The bus dropped us somewhere here...dono where is this anyway.
I'm not familiar with KL.
nice rojak building...but also strange. It seems that the architects dono what he wants so he just insert whatever shape n form he likes...
the podium area. rojak kan?
Frank Gehry in KL
reached the office.
ambient lighting at the lobby...looks much more classy than DNA's office for sure.
Lecture by Azaiddy...who is quite an interesting talker...
a short tour around his office after the lectureNext, we went to Putra Jaya and had lunch there.

Wallace with the stupid looking rambutan and banana...-.-Next, we went to LEO building...been there before during 2nd year so feel sien ady.


natural lighting
got a fish pond inside wif koi fishes
we are then invited to listen to the talk
got free gift...
nail-clipper pen. strange combination
free tea n kuih...
but taste like shit
they bring us to the roof...btw the guy wearing a cap is my lecturer - Fauzi
everyone go take photo...I dono what's so interesting inside beside a few metals...
saw a very long n big mirror...so Acy and I camwhored...
not long after that...we took a group camwhore pic. the largest camwhore pic ever. =D
Edison with his brother
there are some maintenance going on on the roof and there is one lady standing there wearing a baju kurung...so let's see how far my cam can zoom in....hmm.... =P but too bad..that's all i can zoom
scandal scandal!!! *ignore me*Some buildings in Putra Jaya...



the only pic of us 3 together.
nice place...but sadly there are not much people using it.
nice perspective view
they discovered the 'holy water'
want some?
Edison, me, Acy and Eddie
snap photos of building everywhere we go...
another nice place with no people...
it's really nice here...but dono build it for who to use...
happy Wallace
cute traffic light. We went to Times Square that night as it is our free time.
We met up with Bruce, our senior that night.
The next day, we went to IKEA after checking out from UTM KL.
I missed the Daim cake so much. =D
I only bought 3 photo frames. bcos I cant stand going back empty handed.
White living room...nice, but hard to maintain
I prefer something more colourful
and cute. wish I can have this teddy bear chair!The time given is rather short.
and so after lunch Edison, Wallace and I rushed over to Daiso while Acy disappeared into nowhere with Justin. heh...
only half hour to shop inside Daiso, so rush so I only buy what i need and then have to rush back to the meeting place dy. =(
these 2 playing the same game over and over agn on Acy's Ipod Touch.
waiting outside Coffee Bean
play with my cam's pinhole mode. =PWe went back around 2pm.
dono why, I feel like going back more than staying at KL...
maybe it's kinda boring to go on trip with a bunch of people I dont know
( the diploma ones )
Plus the time given for shopping is not enough . XD
0 Comment:
Post a Comment